Skip to main content

Local Student Makes Brazen Attempt to Creep Teacher on Facebook


MOOSONEE: A student at the local high school in Moosonee made a bold attempt to locate her teacher on Facebook yesterday in an effort to discover personal details about the staff member. Sitting at her home computer after school, the grade 11 student typed in the name of her teacher in Facebook’s search field hoping for a social-taboo jackpot.

“I thought that I’d find crazy pictures and selfies of her doing all sorts of weird stuff,” the student told High School Breaking News, “but there were over 200 people with the same or similar name. I started browsing through the pictures, but there were so many.”

After an arduous attempt to locate her teacher in the list, the determined student made an on-the-spot decision on how to continue with her dangerous crossing of social boundaries. “I got bored of looking, so I decided I’d try again later,” the grade 11 student explained. “I mean, I don’t really care that much.”

Though it is impossible to collect accurate data on this disturbing trend in education, many estimate that “teacher creeping” is on the rise.

When told about the startling revelation about the student’s actions, Ms. Maria Gould, the grade 11 student’s teacher, had these remarks: “Oh, well yeah. That’s bound to happen I guess. No biggie. I don’t even have Facebook. Excuse me, though. I really need to go photocopy some stuff.”

So far, no disciplinary action has been taken against the grade 11 student who also admitted to Googling the teacher as well, but got distracted by an advertisement for “Candy Crush.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Response to Teacher Question in Local Classroom

MOOSONEE: Not a single student raised their hand to answer a question in a grade 11 class this week at the local high school. During a lesson about plant cells, Steve Marson, a veteran biology teacher, asked, “Is the outside of a plant cell a cell wall or a cell membrane?” Following the question the class remained silent for a tense ten seconds before Marson was forced to provide the answer himself.
During the difficult ordeal, six students stared at the teacher and blinked, one rustled some papers, four stared at the clock, one doodled, and another started to sneeze but it faded away.

“I just had no idea,” remarked one student that successfully hid his emotional reaction to the crisis. He shrugged. “I knew he’d tell us the answer after waiting a bit. And he did. It’s wall.”

This surprising turn of events has some wondering if our education policy is heading in the right direction. Jim Plourde, a student in the class remarked, “He asked a question? Oh. I didn’t notice.”

Another stude…

High School Class Sees Right Through Teacher’s ‘Work Period’

MOOSONEE: A grade 12 class at the local Moosonee high school finally figured out what it really meant when their teacher announced a “work period.”

“At first I just thought he was being nice and letting us have some extra time to work on our projects,” said grade 12 student Richard Hunter. “It wasn’t until he announced a work period when we didn't even have a project to work on that I got suspicious.” Hunter then conferred with his fellow classmates.
“Looking back at the calendar we were able to recall the work period days throughout the past semester,” said Troy Gray pointing out circled Mondays on a calendar. “Or, most especially, Tuesdays after long weekends!”

“It was then that we realized that [the teacher] just didn’t have anything prepared! He had nothin’ to teach!”

“Still, it’s fine by us and we’re happy to keep his secret. I know I won’t tell anyone.”

Some students pondered whether or not this discovery is connected to ‘play time’ they experienced in their primary grade…